Friday, December 02, 2011

The Happiness of the Left Hand

Because of physical issues I've transferred a lot of my mouse responsibilities to my left hand.  My left hand being the hand that had total failure about 6 or 7 years ago.  Though it is painful it is less so than the right.  In any event I thought it worth remarking upon that regardless of the pain, I think there is a little (more than little?) happiness in my left hand.  It is like it has a seized a power that it never had for 56 years.  I wonder if it is making me think differently?


As an aside:  whoever invented the mouse, though it was a brilliant idea, it was nevertheless a bad one.  The movements might be more appropriate for an octopus, or something without a skeleton.  Perhaps a sign that skeletal creatures are ultimately doomed?  In any event, one of these days I'm going to sue you for a billion dollars.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home