Friday, June 16, 2006

The Kiss

The other night I dreamed about kissing a girl. In some ways she was Eva Longoria but in some ways she was just some pretty girl with dark eyes. Was Matthew McCoughfeehead there? Who knows? There was some other guy there that I was talking to. There was a boat and we were on a river trip. And the three of us were in a room, and it was like we were hatching some plot, but the girl kept catching my eye, and I knew there was something about her, and then somehow I approached her and kissed her, and she didn't resist. And I couldn't help think but that was all I wanted to do, was to hold her in this embrace and kiss her... I wanted her to know this, that that's all I wanted was to kiss her...

Later I was distracted, and she was gone. The boat arrived at a fountain, and when I got out I climbed stairs, which led to this restaurant or country club, where some doorman or matr'dee barred my entry. There was some young man with long hair that I thought I recognised from Amsterdam there, climbing stairs inside the club. I thought he gave me a sympathetic look... I couldn't help thinking that I was missing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home