Monday, February 14, 2005

Friendly Folk, In Good Company

These are nice people, the people In Good Company; and the story line is something more familiar to our daily middle class lives than cops and robbers, prisoners and/or spies. Though, admittedly their jobs, homes, and lives, seemed a lot more appealng than mine. I'm not sure what to say about the cast, other than maybe superb. I've always had a hard on for Marg Helgenberger, so I could see why Dennis Quaid would be a devoted husband. Dennis Quaid was just very likable,... Like I said friendly folk. I'm a little bit partial to That's 70's Show and I didn't see much more from Topher Grace than I've seen in Eric Foreman, but at least he admits to being 26 years old... And Scarlett, well she's just so darn pretty, you can't help but feel why Topher's a little devoted. Untimately a feel good move, with maybe a sort of stupid scene with Malcolm MacDowell; good supporting cast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home