Sunday, May 08, 2005

Buffet de Cinema - La Mousse Chocolat

I doubt I've seen a movie sweeter or more delicious in recent years than Finding Neverland. I had to pause and go blow my nose several times before I got through this movie... Not because it was sad, no, rather it was just very very beautiful. Considering the range of Johnny Depp's performances, from at least Gilbert Grape, Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Pirates and this movie, makes me think he might be our best screen performer... But in this movie he really grows up. We might need to start calling him John instead.

Everybody is quite good though; Peter's cold blue stare makes you drop your jaw. Those of us old enough to remember Julie Christie from the 60's will be amazed to note that she actually looks more beautiful now... From the imdb, I note that she's 12 years older than me, and well, I wish I looked so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home