Sunday, July 31, 2005

PrimerRemirpPrimerRemirp Parabolically Speaking

Well I guess I should thank Yarnspinner for pointing me in the direction of this movie. Though I really couldn't follow it entirely, I guess that was sort of the point... i.e. the permutations of time travel are so mind boggling that they're probably beyond human understanding. Nevertheless, went ahead and copied to ReplayTV, so that I can replay, replay, replay, and perhaps one day it'll all sync in (intentional or unintentional pun?) and I'll be prepared to enter the box myself without jeopardy of coming out of it dazed and confused. Definitely worth your time (it's really only a short time, paradoxically speaking...). If nothing else it proves Ed Wood wrong... It is possible to create a sci-fi classic on a shoestring budget that's better than anything Hollywood has done in recent memory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home